Bitcoinology: A Working Progress
Bitcoinology, as explained in its bio, is “A student-led exploration of decentralized money, digital freedom, and economic empowerment.” I created Bitcoinology to be a safe, open platform for students or beginners to learn, interact, and understand more about Bitcoin. Bitcoinology is here to educate properly about misconceptions about the crypto world and put Bitcoin in its rightful glorious light.
My goal for the past few weeks has been to post 4 days a week. I was able to post 10 posts in the course of 3 weeks and am currently working on more. I found it to be daunting to create a new post with graphics, information, and engaging enough for Instagram. I found Canva to be very helpful, using free use graphics to avoid copyright. It also allows for structure while providing leeway for creativity.
Within my Canva projects, I have created a folder for all Bitcoinology-related posts. Here I am able to upload all the content I need in the order I would like to post. This has been great for the organization.
When I first started the Instagram account, I had 2 followers. Me and my other account. Now that I have been posting and sharing the account with fellow students, I have a solid 35 followers. This growth was exponential and I hope to continue that growth.
Within Instagram there is a feature that shows you your professional dashboard information. Here I can find which posts are getting the most views or interactions, as well as followers vs non-follower interactions. This data has been helpful for me so I recognize my Audience
An issue I am facing is that when people click to follow the account, it warns them of a scam account. I am working to figure this bug out so that non-followers can recognize it is a legit account. I am also working on many more posts, including reels, to add to the validity of my page. I am excited to see what comes next.
Overall, I am very proud of my progress. The account has had over 2,000 interactions in just a few weeks, I have posted 10 posts, and I have over 50 more in the works.
Through grit, organization, and determination, I truly believe Bitcoinology will not only be a learning experience for me, but it will be able to be a larger platform of significance to those who want to learn more about Bitcoin.
Comments
Post a Comment