Who is Janie?

Who is Janie England?



Hello and welcome to my blog! Here I will be sharing my professional goals, accomplishments, and overall journey. I was born and raised in College Station, Texas, but spent the later years of my childhood in Star Valley, Wyoming. You could say I am a country girl through and through. I am currently a student at Brigham Young University Idaho where I am studying Organizational Leadership Communications. I have danced my whole life, helping Star Valley earn many State Champion trophies. Safe to say I am a proud Wyoming-ite. Something unique about me is that I have been carrying a pocket sized U.S. Constitution everywhere with me since the 8th grade. I truly believe that it was an inspired document for its time and continues to serve us today. With my desire to serve and learn more about Wyoming and the country, I had the opportunity to intern with Senator Lummis of Wyoming in Washington, D.C. My plans for the future are to go to law school to continue my education. I have a high interest in cryptocurrencies which leads me to the interest of the University of Wyoming’s law school. As a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints and a current student at BYUI, I would also love to study at BYU. Knowledge is power and I am excited to learn throughout the rest of my life. Stay tuned throughout this blog as I make that goal a reality!







Comments

Popular Posts