Lucky Town, Lucky Gifts

 


Locals and visitors travel to shop at the infamous Lucky You Gifts on main street of Jackson Hole, Wyoming

March 17, 2025

Jackson Hole, Wyoming

There is lots to do in the small town of Jackson Hole, Wyoming. You can ski, bike, climb, raft, and most importantly for many visitors, shop. This week as you plan your upcoming spring break trips, consider adding Jackson into the mix. People from all over the world take time to visit the town for shopping and adventures. A Floridan recently visiting one of the shops said, "I've never been here before, but I can honestly say I will be back! I've seen Jackson in the winter and now I just have to see it in the summer." And the Floridan is correct! There is much to see in the beautiful town of Jackson Hole, whether it is snowy or sunny. 

Jackson is well-known for their elk horn arches that are located on four corners of the town. While walking past the famous elk horn arches, there are many stores to visit. One in particular that sends visitors home with the best souvenirs is known as Lucky You Gifts. The store is full of local art including paintings, leatherwork, jewelry, and hand made silk scarves. 

What makes Lucky You Gifts so lucky other than the incredible art? The employees. Lucky You Gifts is a completely female run business. Abby Hewes, originally from Salt Lake City, Utah, said, "I've worked here for nine years and they take really good care of me. There is no reason for me to go anywhere else." A beloved employee like Abby represents the other workers in the Lucky You Gift industry. Hewes continues on to say, "After all this time, I still love it. I do most of the buying for the store and everything, it's just so exciting." Nine years of hard work and dedication to the business has brought the Lucky You Gifts store much success. Thanks to locals, visitors, and the employees, Lucky You Gifts continues to foresee a bright future.  

Comments

Popular Posts